Provide your Records Managers an intuitive, fit-for-purpose, single-pane-of-glass interface to do their job. Records brings order while removing the burden of traditional records management.
Apply automated business rules to manage your SharePoint Server 2019, SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, Office 365 and file system content, plus physical records—from creation, to classification, and retention—to achieve compliance without user intervention. Maintain oversight with built-in reporting and auditing, all from one place.
- Classification – Manage a classification scheme or file plan or apply multiple rules to a single classification and set term expiration
- Retention & Disposal – Build business rules to manage an information lifecycle and drive them with action- or date-based triggers or metadata
- Choose your rules – Delete, retain, declare, or export content based on business rules. Configurable rules will automatically react
- Reporting – Records Managers will be able to proactively manage information outcomes with comprehensive out-of-the-box reporting
- Auditing – Interrogate audit trails of actions performed on an item, or by a specific user to ensure and document record integrity
- Physical records – Request existing files or create new ones. Maintain oversight and perform space management activities with reporting.